Protect your investment and enjoy a worry-free vacation with
Mann Travels and TravelGuard travel insurance.
Mann Travels is pleased to offer an exclusive insurance plan to provide protection for you and your vacation investment. Should you need to cancel your trip prior to departure or should any unforeseen circumstances arise during your trip, this insurance may cover or reimburse your expenses. It also provides full baggage coverage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Virtually every cruise and tour supplier charges cancellation penalties on their vacation packages. Mann Travels is no exception. We charge $50.00 per person and up to $100.00 per room/cabin cancellation penalty to cover expenses incurred - subject to change and individual booking requirements. Please confirm Mann Travels cancellation penalties with your Vacation Specialist. Each supplier offers some sort of protection plan (insurance) to cover fees or penalties that customers may incur. However, Mann Travels has negotiated a group insurance plan through the highly respected company, Travel Guard that in almost every case is more inclusive than those offered by the cruise or tour suppliers.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption
- Financial Default Protection
- Travel Delay
- Missed Connections
- Baggage & Travel Documents
- Baggage Delay
- Emergency Medical Expense
- Emergency Medical Transportation
- Common Carrier AD&D
- Flight Accident
- 24-hour Emergency Travel Assistance included
- "Once I leave the continental USA, is my medical insurance valid?"
- "What would happen if I had to be air evacuated home due to a serious accident or medical condition?"
- "If I had to cancel or interrupt my trip due to serious illness, injury, or death in the family, could I afford to lose my entire investment because I was not covered by insurance?"
Our plan provides coverage for:
Mann Travels offers the only trip cancellation protection program that protects you in the event that a pre-existing medical condition prevents you from taking the trip.This offers additional peace of mind not available through cruise lines, tour companies or other travel agencies. However, you must purchase insurance by final payment of your trip.
- Trip cancellation, interruptions or delays
- Baggage which is lost, damaged, delayed or stolen
- Medical emergencies while traveling
- 24-hour emergency hotline assistance to help with lost documents, location of emergency medical facilities and evacuation services
Please ask your Vacation Specialist for details and rates or visit Travel Guard
or more information.